Can I change the Department that my employees are under?
- Yes, changing the employee’s Department is available in the SweldoMo system.
- Editing Employee Department Individually
- To change the Department an employee is under, select the employee’s profile under the Employee List.
- You can either click on the Edit icon under the Actions column of the Employee List table, or simply double-click on the employee’s name to enter their profile.
- Under the Primary Information of the General tab, you will see the current Department that the employee is under.
- Click on the Department, and a dropdown menu will appear containing the available Departments in your company.
- Simply choose the new Department that your employee will be in, and your changes will be saved.
- Editing Multiple Employees’ Department Placement
- To edit the Department of multiple employees, click the Employee button on the navigation bar, then click on the Employee List.
- Once you see the Employee List table, choose the employees who were relocated to another Department, and tick the checkboxes found on the leftmost part of the Employee List table.
- Click on the Edit Employee button found above the Employee List table.
- On the Multiple Edit Employee page, look for the Employee Details section.
- Under the Department dropdown menu, choose the new Department for the employees you have chosen.
Click on the Save Changes button below the page once you are done.