Can I change the employment stage that my employees are under?
- Yes, changing the employee’s Employment Stage is available in the SweldoMo system.
- Editing Employees’ Employment Stage Placement Individually
- To change the Employment Stage an employee is under, select the employee’s profile under the Employee List.
- You can either click on the Edit icon under the Actions column of the Employee List table or simply double-click on the employee’s name to enter their profile.
- Under the Primary Information of the General tab, you will see the current Employment Stage that the employee is under.
- Click on the Employment Stage, and a dropdown menu will appear containing the available Employment Stages in your company.
- Simply choose the new Employment Stage that your employee will be in, and your changes will be saved.
- Editing Multiple Employees’ Employment Stage Placement
- To edit the Employment Stage of multiple employees, click the Employee button on the navigation bar, then click on the Employee List.
- Once you see the Employee List table, choose the employees that were grouped into a different Employment Stage, and tick the checkboxes found on the leftmost part of the Employee List table.
- Click on the Edit Employee button found above the Employee List table.
- On the Multiple Edit Employee page, look for the Employee Details section.
- Under the Employment Stage dropdown menu, choose the new Employment Stage for the employees you have chosen.
Click on the Save Changes button below the page once you are done.