Can I change the job title that my employees are under?
- Yes, changing the employee’s job title is available in the SweldoMo system.
- Editing Employees’ Job Titles Individually
- To change the employee’s job title, select the employee’s profile under the Employee List.
- You can either click on the Edit icon under the Actions column of the Employee List table, or simply double-click on the employee’s name to enter their profile.
- Under the Primary Information of the General tab, you will see the current Job Title that the employee has.
- Click on the Job Title, and a dropdown menu will appear containing the available Job Titles in your company.
- Simply choose the new Job Title that your employee will be in, and your changes will be saved.
- Editing Multiple Employees’ Job Title Placement
- To edit the Job Title of multiple employees, click the Employee button on the navigation bar, then click on the Employee List.
- Once you see the Employee List table, choose the employees’ new Job Title, and tick the checkboxes found on the leftmost part of the Employee List table.
- Click on the Edit Employee button found above the Employee List table.
- On the Multiple Edit Employee page, look for the Employee Details section.
- Under the Job Title dropdown menu, choose the new job title for the employees you have chosen.
Click on the Save Changes button below the page once you are done.