FaceDTR-and-WebDTR-FaceDTR 08 How can I file for overtime through the FaceDTR app?
- Click on the three-dot menu at the upper right part of your screen.
- Then, click on the Daily Time Records (DTR) option.
- Once there, they can go to the date when they have rendered overtime. For dates with overtime, a three-dot menu will appear on the upper right part of the date field.
- Once you click on the three-dot menu, you can then click on the Tag as overtime option.
- You can then provide the needed information for your overtime request, which are the reason for the overtime and the number of minutes that you have rendered overtime.
Please note that if your company has an overtime rule, employees must adhere to the minimum number of minutes before their overtime pay will take effect.
- Once the needed information has been provided, you can click on Ok.
- After this, you will see that the date where the overtime request has been sent will be tagged as Pending.
- In the system, the employees’ requests will appear under Overtime Requests for them to be approved or disapproved.