How can I edit my employees’ information?
- Editing Individual Employee’s Information
- If you need to edit a few information on your employee’s profile, simply click the Edit icon under the Actions column of the Employee List table found under the Employees dropdown. Doing so will redirect you to the employee’s personal profile.
- You can also be redirected to the personal profile by double-clicking the employee’s information under the Employee List table.
- Once you are in the Employee Profile section, simply click on the field that needs to be edited. You can navigate through the different tabs of the profile, depending on which information needs to be edited.
- Under the General Tab, you will see the Account Information, Personal Information, and Primary Information of your employee.
- Under the Employment Tab is your employee’s Employment and Payroll Information, Previous Employment Information, and the employee’s Individual Switches. The Switches section is divided into the Main Control, Additionals, Deductions, Rest Day Conditions, Regular Holiday Conditions, Special Holiday Conditions, and SweldoMo FaceDTR App access.
You can learn more about the SweldoMo Company switches on the SweldoMo Knowledge Base here: https://sweldomo.ph/knowledge-base/employee-201-information-management/
- Editing Multiple Employee Information
- To edit multiple employees’ information at the same time, click the Employee button on the navigation bar, then click on the Employee List.
- Once you see the Employee List table, choose the employees to be edited, and tick the checkboxes found on the leftmost part of the Employee List table.
- Click on the Edit Employee button found above the Employee List table.
- On the Multiple Edit Employee page, choose the information that needs to be edited.
- Click on the Save Changes button below the page once you are done.