How can I edit or delete the salary adjustments I provided?
- Yes, SweldoMo allows you to edit the salary adjustments that are already in the system.
You can do this by following these steps:
- Click the Adjustments button on the Dashboard menu, then click the View Adjustment button under the Adjustments tab.
- On the Adjustments table, you will see your employee’s name in the first column, and the adjustments made for them in the other columns.
- Under the Actions column, you can see three icons. The check icon will let your credit or discredit the adjustment you made to the employee. The pen icon will let you edit the adjustment. The trash icon will be for deleting the adjustment.
- To edit the adjustment, click on the pen icon under Actions. Once redirected to the Edit Adjustments page, simply provide the changes you will give. Once done, click on the Update button to save.
- To delete an adjustment, simply click the corresponding trash icon for the adjustment under the Actions column.
- You can also delete multiple adjustments by ticking the checkboxes beside the Salary Additions column.