What are you looking for?
1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
Under this section, you can add customized shift schedules for your employees, especially those with modified working hours to compensate the limited number of days they will be working in a week.
- Click the Shifts button on the navigation bar, and click on Compressed Shift.
- First, you need to determine your company’s work schedule every week. If your company works five days a week, that will result into 40 working hours, and in minutes, that will be 2,400 minutes. If your company follows the six-day work week, that will result into 48 hours or 2,880 minutes.
- To add a compressed shift schedule, provide the needed details under the Add Compressed Shift table.
- Provide a shift name, and choose which days your employee or employees won’t need to work by ticking the checkboxes under the Rest Day column.
- Keep in mind the necessary working hours for the week when scheduling your compressed shifts. Allocate the working hours when you see them fit by providing the start and end of every shift under these columns. The total number of minutes for every shift will be shown under this column to guide you. Note that the time you will provide for the shift is what will be followed by the employees under this schedule. Log in later than the provided start of the shift will be regarded as tardiness, and log out earlier than the end of the shift will be regarded as Under Time.
- If your compressed shift schedule does not fall under the 40-hour or 48-hour weekly shift, you can turn off the Restrict to 40 or 48 total switch found beside the Shift Name field.
- To save the schedule you made, simply click the Save Shift button.
- On the Compressed Shift Hours Table, you can see your saved shift schedules. Under the Edit Column, you can see different buttons . The first one is the Edit button. Click this if you need to make changes to your shift schedule. Simply click on the field under the Work Hours column if you want to edit a log in or log out time. You can also change the rest day/s of your employees by ticking and unticking these checkboxes. Once you are done, simply click Save Shift.
- The next button is the delete button. If you have schedules you no longer need, simply click this button.
- Last will be the Preview button. It will let you see the shift schedule along with its log in and log out times, and its rest days.