1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
The Adjustments tab shows the changes in an employee’s salary, be it an addition to the salary or a deduction. This will show the monetary changes that will not affect an employee’s basic monthly pay. Loans and allowances are not included in this.
In this section, all the salary adjustments that will be added to your payroll will be added, be it for deduction or for credit.
- Click the Adjustments button on the Dashboard menu, then click Create Adjustments. There, you can specify which employee you will make the salary adjustment to.
- Provide which payroll type the employee is under, the kind of adjustment to be made when the adjustment will be given, and the amount of the adjustment. You can choose if the adjustment is taxable or not by ticking the Taxable Adjustment checkbox above the Amount field of the Deduction section.
- If you need to make adjustments to multiple employees, simply click the gear icon to show the Advanced Search Filters. Select the department, branch, or shift you want to provide adjustments to, then click Apply Filter.
- Tick the Show Inactive Employees checkbox to show the employees that are no longer with the company.
- After you have given the necessary data, just click the Save Adjustment button. If you have another adjustment to make to the same employee/employees, just click the Add Adjustment button.
- You will see the adjustment/adjustments you made on the Adjustment table under the View Adjustments section.