What are you looking for?
1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
DTR Attendance with Timestamp
For a more detailed display of employees’ attendance records, you can visit the DTR Attendance with Timestamp section. This section will show you all of the log in and log out times of your employees for the cycle you chose directly on the DTR Attendance table.
- You can click on DTR under the Dashboard menu, and click on DTR Attendance with Timestamp.
- To check employees’ DTR records, simply apply the necessary filters, which are the name/s of the employee/s, the year, the payroll type, and the payroll cycle. Then, click on the Apply Filter button.
- You can also narrow down your search by clicking on the gear symbol on the rightmost part of your screen. Choose the branch, department, and shift you want the search to focus on. You can also tick the Show Inactive Employees checkbox if you want to include inactive employees to your search. Click on the Apply Filter once you are done.
- The DTR Attendance with Timestamp Table will show you the DTR records of your employees with all their log in and log out details for every day of the cycle, along with the total number of minutes of their tardiness, under time, overtime, and minutes worked. This will also show the number of days they were present for the cycle, and the number of days they were not able to work.
- If there are attendance details you need to edit, simply click on the log in or log out time, and provide your changes. Click enter once you are done. All the changes you will provide in the DTR Logs will be reflected into the attendance records, and your payroll.