What are you looking for?
1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
- Employees can also get access to multiple features through the FaceDTR app, provided that these features are turned on in the employee’s individual switches.
- With the DTR Access, employees can see their attendance records, including the total minutes they worked, how many minutes they were late, or and how many minutes they have worked Under Time.
- To check your attendance records, click on the three-dot menu at the upper right part of your screen.
- Click on the Daily Time Record (DTR) option.
- Click on the date range at the upper part of the screen to specify the dates you want to see.
- Once you are done, your records will appear for you to review.