What are you looking for?
1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
Filing of Employee Leave
- If you want to take a break from work but do not have the time to approach your HR officers, you can simply log open your FaceDTR app, and file for your needed leave.
- To do so, click on the three-dot menu at the upper right part of your screen.
- Click on the File for a Leave option.
- You will then see the previous leaves you applied for.
- To request for another leave, you can click on the Add Leave button found at the lower right part of your screen.
- Provide the dates you will be out from work.
- Choose a leave type you will apply for. The remaining leave credits you have for the certain leave will then appear. Make sure that the date range of your leave will fit into the remaining leave credits you have.
- You can provide more information regarding your reason for taking the leave on the Notes section.
- If you will be gone for only half the day, click on the Halfday checkbox.
- Click on the Submit button once you are done.
- The leave request will now be up for approval.
- Once it is approved, it will reflect on the app as well. You can continually check on its status on the app until then.