1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
Grace Periods Tab
The Grace Periods tab is where you can provide the number of minutes after the login time wherein employees can be late without penalty or deduction to their salary. This tab will only be available once the Late Grace Period switch is turned on the Company Switches.
- Default Grace Period
- This is where you can provide the number of minutes for the company-wide late grace period.
- Simply click on Minutes field, and provide the number of minutes for your late grace period to add.
- Custom Grace Periods
- This table is where you can provide various late grace periods, depending on what your employees will be assigned to.
- You can late grace period entries by clicking the Add Grace Period button below the table.
- To delete an entry, simply click the trash icon under the Action table.