1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
How to Provide Access to the Employee Self-Service Portal
To provide the Employee access, you must first specify which of your employees will be given a personal access.
- To do that, click on Employees on the navigation bar, then Employee List.
- Choose the employee that will be given the Employee Access, and click on the Edit icon.
- Make sure that the employee has provided an email address that they will be using to log into the portal. You can check this information on the General Tab, under the Account Information section.
- Go to the Account Access Tab of their Employee profile.
- On the Select User Type dropdown menu, choose Employee.
- Provide a password for the employee to use to log in to the portal.
- Once you have confirmed the employee’s password, you can click on the Activate button below the fields.
Reminder: Once the employee has access to the Employee Self-Service Portal, they will need to set their own password to be able to access the other features available for them.