What are you looking for?
1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
Individual Allowance Management
You can manage the monetary allowances for your employees individually or in bulk in the Employees section.
- To provide allowances to a certain employee, click the Employee button on the navigation bar, then click on the employee List.
- Chose which employee you will provide the allowance to, and double click their name’s cell.
- Click on the Allowances tab of the Employee Profile.
- Click the Add Allowance button under the table to add an individual allowance to the employee.
- Choose which type of allowance will be given under the Allowance Name column.
- Provide the amount that will be given to the employee under the Amount tab. The value that will be given will be equivalent to their monthly allowance.
- Choose the duration of when the allowance will be given under the schedule column. Note you can only provide data under the Cycle From and Cycle To columns if you will choose the Select Cycles schedule.
- Provide a specific date of when to start giving the allowance under the Date of Effectivity column. Click the Check button under the Actions column once it’s done.
- To edit a certain allowance, simply click on the cell where editing is needed, and provide the necessary changes.
- To delete an allowance, simply click the trash icon under the Actions column.