What are you looking for?
1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
Ledger Accounts With SweldoMo, you can also store bookkeeping entries for balance-sheet and income-statement transactions under the Ledger Account settings.
- Click the Ledger Accounts button on the Settings drop down.
- You can add your company’s ledger accounts by clicking the Add New Column below the Ledger Accounts list.
- Provide the Account Name, Account Code, Account Description, Account Summary, and Account Type. Click on the check button under Actions or press Enter on your keyboard to save the account.
- You can edit a ledger account by double clicking the cell that needs editing.
- You can delete a ledger account by clicking the trash icon under the Actions column.