1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
Managing Daily Time Records
- You can click on DTR under the Dashboard menu, and click on DTR by Employee.
- To check employees’ DTR records, simply apply the necessary filters, which are the name/s of the employee/s, the year, the payroll type, and the payroll cycle. Then, click on the Apply Filter button.
- You can also narrow down your search by clicking on the gear symbol on the rightmost part of your screen. Choose the branch, department, and shift you want the search to focus on. You can also tick the Show Inactive Employees checkbox if you want to include inactive employees to your search. Click on the Apply Filter once you are done.
- The DTR Management by Employee Table will show you the DTR records listed by employee name. This will also display the branch and shift the employee is under, the number of days they worked during this cycle, the number of leaves and absences they have, and the number of minutes of tardiness, under time, and overtime they incurred.
- To see an employee’s DTR records, choose an employee from the list, and click on the Details icon.
- The DTR Logs will show you all of your employee’s records on that specific payroll schedule. It will show the time they logged in and out of work, along with their daily record of tardiness, under time, overtime, and the number of minutes they worked for the day.
- If there are attendance details you need to edit, simply click on the log in or log out time, and provide your changes. Click enter once you are done. All the changes you will provide in the DTR Logs will be reflected into the attendance records, and your payroll.