What are you looking for?
1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
Managing Employee Information
Editing Individual Employee’s Information
- If you need to edit a few information on your employee’s profile, simply click the Edit symbol under the actions column of the Employee List table found under the Employees dropdown. Doing so will redirect you to the employee’s personal profile.
- You can also be redirected to the personal profile by double-clicking the employee’s information under the Employee List table.
- Once you are in the Employee Profile section, simply click on the field that needs to be edited. You can navigate through the different tabs of the profile, depending on which information needs to be edited.
- Under the General Tab, you will see the Account Information, Personal Information, and Primary Information of your employee.
- Under the Employment Tab is your employee’s Employment and Payroll Information, Previous Employment Information, and the employee’s Individual Switches. The Switches section is divided into the Main Control, Additionals, Deductions, Rest Day Conditions, Regular Holiday Conditions, Special Holiday Conditions, and SweldoMo FaceDTR App access. You can see the what the switches are for every section below: