What are you looking for?
1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
Overtime Approval by Date
Under Overtime Approval by Date, you can approve the rendered overtime records of your employees for the days of a specific payroll schedule.
- You can click on Overtime under the Dashboard menu, and click on Overtime Approval by Date.
- To check employees’ overtime records, simply apply the necessary filters, which are the name of the employee, the year, the payroll type, and the payroll cycle. Then, click on the Apply Filter button.
- The Overtime Table will show you the days wherein your employees rendered overtime on that specific payroll cycle.
- Choose a date, and click on the Details icon under the View column to see the employees’ overtime records.
- The Overtime Logs will show you all the employees that have rendered overtime for that day, the number of minutes of overtime for every entry, and whether or not the overtime has been approved.
- You can provide the minutes for the approved overtime for every entry by clicking under the Approved Overtime column.
- You can approve or disapprove the requests under the Approval column.
- You can also approve multiple overtime requests by ticking the checkboxes on the left side of the Overtime Logs table. Choose the appropriate action under the dropdown menu beside the Approved Overtime field, then click on the Apply button to save your changes.
- Once done, your changes will then be reflected on the payroll register for that specific cycle.