1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
The overtime your employees are rendering can greatly help in the operations of your company. But of course, these also need to be supervised and managed. With the Overtime tab in SweldoMo, you can easily check employees’ overtime on specific dates, and approve you’re their overtime requests.
Under Overtime Approval, you can easily check your employees’ rendered overtime records for specific payroll schedules.
- You can click on Overtime under the Dashboard menu, and click on Overtime Approval.
- To check employees’ overtime records, simply apply the necessary filters, which are the name of the employee, the year, the payroll type, and the payroll cycle. Then, click on the Apply Filter button.
- The Overtime Table will show you the overtime rendered by your employees on that specific payroll cycle.
- Choose an employee, and click on the Details icon to see their overtime records.
- The Overtime Logs will show you all the days that the employee has rendered overtime, the number of minutes of overtime for every entry, the start and end time of their overtime, and whether or not the overtime has been approved.
- You can provide the minutes for the approved overtime for every entry by clicking under the Confirmed Overtime column. You can also add the Start and End time for the employee’s overtime under their respective columns.
- You can approve, disapprove, or mark the requests as untagged under the Approval column.
- You can also approve multiple overtime requests by ticking the checkboxes on the left side of the Overtime Logs table. Choose the appropriate action under the dropdown menu beside the Approved Overtime field, then click on the Apply button to save your changes.
- Once done, your changes will then be reflected on the payroll register for that specific cycle.