What are you looking for?
1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
The SweldoMo payslips provide your employees a breakdown of their salaries for specific payroll cycles you will choose. These can be generated for an individual, or for multiple employees.
- On the dashboard menu, click on Reports, then Payslip.
- To generate a payslip, simply provide the needed details on the provided fields.
- Provide the year, payroll type, and the range of the payroll cycles you want to put on the payslip.
- Next, provide the name of the employee or employees the payslip will be for. You can choose to generate payslips for all your employees as well if that’s what you need. And if the payslip is for a former employee, simply tick the Show Inactive Employees checkbox.
- After providing the details, simply click the Generate button.
- If the employee or employees need printed copies of their payslips, simply click the Print Payslips button.