1.0 Getting Started with SweldoMo
2.0 SweldoMo for HR Personnel
3.0 SweldoMo for Payroll Officers
4.0 FaceDTR and WebDTR
5.0 Employee Self-Service
You can view, edit, and delete your employees’ salary adjustments under this section.
- Click the Adjustments button on the Dashboard menu, then click the View Adjustment button under the Adjustments tab.
- On the Adjustments table, you will see your employee’s name in the first column, and the adjustments made for them in the other columns.
- Under the Actions column, you can see three icons . The first one will let your credit or discredit the adjustment you made to the employee. The second one will let you edit the adjustment. The last one will be for deleting the adjustment.
- To edit the adjustment, click on the pen icon under Actions. Once redirected to the Edit Adjustments page, simply provide the changes you will give. Once done, click on the Update button to save.
- You can also delete multiple adjustments by ticking the checkboxes beside the Salary Additions column.
- All the adjustments you made will also appear on your company’s payroll.